bootScore has full WooCommerce support with many overwritten Bootstrap templates and an ajax cart. Live Preview
The ajax cart is integrated in the theme and adds products to the cart on single product page without reloading. Works fine with:
- Simple products
- Grouped products
- Variable products
Works not with:
- Affiliate products on single product page
Check AJAX settings in Backend > WooCommerce > Settings > Products tab
- “Redirect to the cart page after successful addition” must be disabled
- “Enable AJAX add to cart buttons on archives” must be enabled
I highly recommend using the bootCommerce child theme instead of changing the code in bootScore. This child-theme already has all settings and files you need to create a shop.
WooCommerce is deactivated by default and uses an own header.php. If you prefer to work on parent theme instead on child, do following steps to activate WooCommerce:
!importantinstall Woocommerce first.
//comment in line 12 in functions.php. Now it will get all the necessary scripts and files from the woocommerce folder.
- Rename or delete header.php. Rename header-woocommerce.php into header.php
- Optional: Rename or delete index.php. Rename index-woocommerce.php into index.php. Than you have a basic storefront frontpage instead of a post list.