bootScore has nine widget and two menu positions.
- Top Nav. This is perfect for small information like a contact button or a language switcher in the header navbar. It is on mobile screen still visible beside the burger menu. Widget title is hidden in frontend.
- Top Nav Search. Is reserved for the search widget. On mobile screens, it is shown as a dropdown button next to the burger menu. Widget title is hidden in frontend. You can use any kind of widget here. Change search icon in header.php.
- Sidebar. Can be displayed on right or left side, depends on which template you have selected.
- Top Footer. Above the footer columns, perfect for a newsletter widget.
- Footer 1-4. Usual footer column widgets to show something.
- 404. Place whatever you want in your 404 page.
- Main Menu. It is the main menu of the site. It is collapsed inside the burger menu
≥992pxscreen width. It has a depth of two items.
- Footer Menu. It is a secondary menu at the bottom of the page below the footer columns. Use it not for important informations like privacy etc. It will be covered by the cookie consent banner on some screen sizes, and that is not GDPR ready. Use a navigation widget in Footer 1-3 for important informations instead. It has a depth of one item.