We use GitHub to develop our themes and plugins. If you need help, have a question, find a bug or want to contribute, you’re welcome to open a discussion or an issue in the appropriate repository.
If you have a general question or need help with your project, feel free to open a new discussion. While issues are to track serious bugs or features, discussions are more “soft” and well suited for general questions.
Discussions are only enabled in the main-theme repository for better tracking and to avoid messing up too many different repos. So, main-theme’s discussion board is open to all themes and plugins.
If you find a bug or have a feature idea, you’re welcome to open an issue in the appropriate repository. Please check closed issues first to avoid duplicates. You may check the help wanted label first as well before open a new issue. There you will find a lot of solved questions and code examples how to fix something, workarounds or customizing the theme.
- bootScore and child-themes
- bS Animate On Scroll
- bS Contact Form 7
- bS Cookie Settings
- bS Grid
- bS Gutenberg Gallery Lightbox
- bS Gutenberg Responsive Video
- bS Preloader
- bS Share Buttons
- bS Swiper
For purchased products you get direct mail support via the support form.
What we do
We’re trying to help wherever it’s possible. Please do following checks before open an issue:
- Specific issue on your site must include a live example. When working on your local machine, transfer your project to a live server first and share a link.
- Check your theme/plugin version and update to latest first. Read the blog for more specific information about updates.
- Deactivate all other plugins and check if your problem is solved.
- Transfer your project to a different server.
What we not do
- Development of your project
- Support projects on your local computer
- Solve issues with third party plugins
- Support via mail or contact form. Use GitHub.
We’re happy if you want to contribute. Just fork the repository which you want to contribute, do your changes and create a pull request. Every PR will be reviewed. If everything is fine we’ll merge your changes to the