This plugin registers masonry.js and is only required if you want to use * -masonry.php files. It replaces the
card-columns in Bootstrap 4 which are no longer included in Bootstrap 5. Combine the powers of the Bootstrap grid and the Masonry layout. Live preview
- Download Plugin
- In your admin panel, go to Plugins > and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload Plugin and Choose File, then select the Plugin’s .zip file.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to use your new Plugin right away.
- Paste a copy of archive-masonry.php, author-masonry.php and category-masonry.php to your child-theme
- Rename them to archive.php, author.php and category.php.
Get more information about using archive, author and category templates here.